Camping, camping, camping! That sums up our labor day weekend!! I love my family, being outside, relaxing and eating yummy food!
What's a camping trip without a Koleman show?!
Giving Maci loves!
Probably better off not knowing why Shad is sucking on the stick!
Enjoyin' a 4 wheeler sit!
Campfire time..aka SMORE time! :)
Teather Ball
we were all lauging SOO hard at Jacob while he was playing! Everytime he would win he would let the ball swing around and say "sup" haha and I can't count how many times the ball hit him in the head!
Bath Time! In the trailers tiny bath!
We went down to church on Sunday and on the way back to the ranch we got ice cream cones. K man got free reign at his, this is the perks of camping, it really doesn't matter how dirty you get! :)
Lots and lots of Walks!
Relaxing!
Family Baseball game! It was pretty intense! We are lucky no one got hurt! There were a few 30 year old men who thought they were still teenagers!
Cute Girls on the 4 wheeler!
& Lots and lots of good eatin'!! :)
(I really didn't realize how much fun this trip was until I just made this post! I really am blessed with the best family!! I love them all SOO much! )
4 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous! That looks so so fun!
man i wish i could have been there! love all the pics. made it easy for me to picture everything that happened. :D
I am sad I missed that too.... but I have to know.... Why was Shad sucking on a stick... that was really an entire branch!!!!!
I loved that baseball game!
Post a Comment