On our way to Ok! Koleman loved looking out the window!!
Charli's bleesing day.. Jonathan gave a great blessing, and Charli looked Beautiful!! It was also Jonathan's birthday, I caught this priceless picture of him opening his gifts!
Lots and lots of play time...
Lots and Lots of Bubble Baths...
This is the face we'd see every time Cedi would say, NO KOLEMAN! haha
Cedi LOVED to help feed Koleman! Eating soon became a game for Koleman, we had to go through a hard time right before we left teaching him not to spit his food everywhere each bite he took!
Koleman loved Charli, we couldn't keep her on the floor because Koleman would "attack"
We went to Bass pro shop! This is sadly the only pic I got there. We looked at the big fish, and wondered around.
Cedi wanted to take Koleman to the zoo so bad, So we all went. I haven't been to a zoo since I was Cedi's age probably, so I liked it the most I think!
We went to the library and had breakfast with Santa. Cedi was so cute and told Santa everything she wanted, Koleman loved it and just tried to pull his beard the whole time, and Charli cried but stopped long enough for us to get a picture.
There was this thing called The Christmas Train that Kali had heard about and decided to take us too. It was in an old western town that they built 20 yrs ago, they had a Train ride that told the story of christs' life (a little differently), a sweet wagon ride, where cowboy's narrated the night before christmas, we got to visit the cutest, best, Santa Clause EVER, and lots of other sweet things! We all LOVED it!
(We got a picture of the kids with Santa, but I can't figure out how to scan it so maybe you'll get to see it later!)
I'm sorry for an extremely long post, but I couldn't leave anything out!! Now we just can't wait until Feb/March when Kali and the girls come to visit us!!! :)
7 comments:
Such great memories and good times!!!!
how fun! I'm glad you had such a good time!
Looks like you had a blast! Way cute pictures, love you all :)
Oh I bet you had so much fun! He looks so big to me in these pictures...crazy how time flys.
how fun! i don't know if hayden will ever be good on a plane and i'm so scared! koleman is sooo cute!
What a fun trip!! And way good memories too.
sister trips are the best and much needed!
Post a Comment