Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The most AMAZING Christmas show...

We went to my Niece Maci's Christmas show on Monday. She performs at Diamond Talent, and they put on the most AMAZING Christmas show! It has become a tradition to go every year. If you are not in the Christmas spirit by the time the show is over something is seriously wrong with you! Maci is in more and more of the show every year. It's so much fun to watch her dance and sing. She was a way good voice! She def. can do more than just carry a tune!! Thanks for inviting us to the show Mace! We love you!

Koleman was SOO into the show! We were worried he was going to be a mess, and want to get down and move around, or just cry the entire time! But we were wrong! He sat on the edge of my lap the entire 2 1/2 hrs, watching, dancing, and clapping! It was SOO cute! I had to equally divide my time between watching him and the show!

A few pics as we were getting ready to leave the house...





Koleman's face was about like this the entire time, and when each performance was over it changed to his huge smiley clapping face!


Koleman and the Star of the show Maci May!




I took this picture this morning right after Koleman got into the wipes and pulled them out of the package. I didn't even try to get mad at this freaking cute face, it would've been pointless!


4 comments:

Portia said...

I don't know a single baby or even toddler that would do that!!.....consider yourself extremely lucky!!! Haha, he is a cutie

Kali said...

LOVE his shirt! Someday I am going to get to come to the show!

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

I was at that same show! My sister goes there! Her name is Maycee too! It is always a great show!

Ricci Harvey said...

Go Mister Koleman! He is seriously so cute! Maci's growing up!