
We went to the Dr this month and got Koleman's stats and made sure he was doing ok. Koleman was being his normal self while the Dr was in the room, and the Dr kept saying, "he is so funny, and has quite the personality for a 9 month old baby" Which I have to agree with him, he is DEF a funny boy! The DR said Koleman looked great! I was worried that he had dropped to the 75% and he said it was normal since he was moving around and not to worry he was still on track to be a linebacker!
Weight 22.3 lbs 75%
Height 27.5 in 25%
Haha the Stats crack me up! He's even more short and stocky than his 6 month.
Fun things about this "little boy" as his cousin CEDI refers to him! (we are in OKLAHOMA for 10 days visiting my sis and her girls)
Does the STINK BUG crawl & ARMY crawl
Says DADA, MAMA, BABA, YAYA & this just in PAPA (my dad is so proud haha) his favorite is dada and mama but it really just depends on the day He is SOOO vocal and LOVES to be heard
Dances to any kind of a beat he hears! He was going crazy to Hark the Herald Angels Sing in Relief Society yesterday, but his favorite thing to dance to is DEDODOLEDO when Papa or Grandma sing it
Pulls himself to a stand to some things, they have to be just the right height
Mimicks my tone of voice
Has sat himself up a few times
Holds his hand wide open for me to tickle ( I personally LOVE this)
Blows into Trevor's Coyote calls (they are one of his favorite toys right now)
Understands the word NO and cries anytime someone says it to him haha
He can entertain a crowd for hrs, and is usually the center of attention no matter where we are!
We are so lucky to have 2 great entertainers in our family! Between Trev and Koleman we are constantly laughing! Love you KOLEMERS!
4 comments:
He outweighs his cousin who is 5 months older. I'd say a linebacker.
p.s.
I can't quit looking at the one picture of himself looking in the mirror with such a serious face. So cute!
so glad he is at my house! :)
He is too cute! I can't wait til Sophie talks on a regular basis!
I don't know how but he just gets cuter! I love your lists of things he does. I try to do the same but forget when I'm writing. Now that its on here you'll always remember. Hope all is well in good ol STG!
PS I wish you were here to do my hair too. Its really sad.
Post a Comment