Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day!

Koleman was quite excited to see that Santa had found him! Actually I'm pretty sure he was excited just because Trev was freaking out! haha Santa brought Koleman an early Christmas present which is a big boy car seat! So he just had his stocking to look through and a few boxes of clothes to unwrap! Papa and Grandma T didn't disappoint though and gave him a toy that he absolutely loves and lots of books! I figured he would want to play with the wrapping paper and boxes but he would actually throw the wrapping paper aside and start opening the box to see what was in it, then he would play with whatever was in the box. (which is what is supposed to happen haha but I didn't think a 9 month old would do that)I can say Koleman's first Christmas was a success! We all loved it and were sad to see the day come to an end!

This pic isn't the greatest, but this hat is the cutest thing in the world!


Trev reading Koleman some books Santa brought him



Koleman with his Mama unwrapping some presents, I love the one where he has the Tongue action going on! haha



Trev is Awesome, he picked out these Jeans all by himself! I love them AND they actually fit!

Trev trying on his new shirt!

Koleman helping Papa and Grandma unwrap presents


Helping dad find his presents under the Tree


Playing with Grandma after getting ready for the day. Koleman got way sick like 10 minutes after this picture was taken! I was glad we got through most of Christmas without him being sick, but it was still sad he had to be sick the rest of the day, and the day after. He is feeling better now though..


Maci the Baby Sitter!



Us guys...



Playing the name game with everyone Christmas night. This game was hilarious to play with my grandparents. They were forgetting what name they'd wrote down, accidentally saying what name they were , and lots of other very entertaining things happened! .. Good times!

3 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

OH I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU GET HERE!!

Kali said...

man what good times! I saw LOTS of stuff from OK in those pics. :) hee hee Feb/Mar can't come fast enough!

jenn said...

I was just telling Becky today how funny it was to play with great grandma Terry. She was hilarious with her Martha stuff and I think Grandpa Adams enjoyed the game quite a bit and grandma. C'mon Shel why didn't you say about the brakes being frozen through the wash and me yelling shutup from the backseat because I was scared ;)That was kind of fun to wasn't it haha