Monday, August 9, 2010

24th of July!

This post is way over due! We moved a week ago and didn't have the internet hooked up for a while. Better late than never right?!

For the 24th we went to Enterprise! We started out Thursday night. Koleman and I drove up with my parents to go to the rodeo. I got tired of watching everyone else participate so I decided to enter myself in the Breakaway for the next 2 nights. It was so much fun! I didn't win any money, but I didn't get bucked off and that was my goal since I hadn't been on a horse for 2 yrs.
Trevor got to Enterprise Friday after work to enjoy the weekend with us. Saturday we woke up early for the parade, but skipped out on the races because we are all so tired from being up until 2 o clock the previous 2 nights because of the rodeos. So we took naps and got ready for the last night of the rodeo that afternoon.
It was such a fun weekend. I always look forward to the 24th of July in Enterprise!

Fun at the Rodeo!





Enjoyin' the parade






Relaxing!
As you can tell Koleman is SO loved by all of his cousins!


1 comment:

Kali said...

:( so sad I have had to miss it for THREE years in a row....shooting for 2011 baby! :)