Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cedi & Kali's Visit to Utah!

Kali & Cedi flew in on my birthday the 21st of June! (I know, I know this post is way past due) They stayed at our house that night. This picture is that next day Kali held Koleman for 3 hrs while he slept! He missed his Aunt Kali!

We went fishing up at Panguitch Lake! Trev caught a pretty big fish, & Cedi caught lots of moss but she thought it was fish, so I'd say it was pretty successful. We hung out in my Grandpa & Grandma Adams teeny tiny house (their trailer).






On the way home we stopped at Cedar Breaks! I've lived so close my whole life and never been, it's pretty dang cool!

Cedi feedin' Koleman

This is how happy K man is when his cousin Cedi is visiting!


We went swimming their last day here! Cedi was so cute when we were getting ready but all of a sudden she's camera shy!

at the pool...



When did lots of other things inbetween these pictures like crafts, eating, movies, and just hanging out what we do best! It was so much fun to have these guys here for a few weeks, I can't believe next trip they're gonna be bringing me another niece with them!! :)

2 comments:

Kali said...

YAY for our freaking SWEET visit!! We miss you guys SO much!! :( The first pic of me holding Cedi and Koleman...wow I look nice and goofy...haha!!

Ricci Harvey said...

HA HA! I like how you mentioned Cedi and Kali's visit, and no Jonathan. lol! Cedi is such a cutie, so is the K man, he is adorable! I love his little swimming suit and hat!