Having a bbq in the backyard!

Trevor, Koleman, and I all went to cabelas one afternoon while Tom and Amanda were at work! Koleman loved looking at all the sweet bucks!

...at the Motocross Races!

Swimming at Payson City Pool. We didn't get any pics of K man swimming. It was pretty cold so I got himm out of the pool and he went to sleep!

Koleman absolutely loved their dogs Marley and Jovi! He laughed everytime they barked. and They played SO good with him!

Hanging out outside the night before we left

On the way back to Sunny St.G! Koleman did so good on the trip! On the way up he slept the WHOLE time! It was amazing! On the way back he only slept for about an hour, so we just played the rest of the time!
4 comments:
How fun! Koleman is as cute as ever! Glad you guys got a break from the grind and took some time to chill!
Looks like you had so much fun! That picture with the big buck, my aunt's dad shot that one. Well I guess it's probably Gerri's grandpa too. Anyway, I miss you guys, I love seeing what you're up to!
That looks so fun! I love all your awesome pictures. And the little man is smiling so much. He's such a doll
Oh guys it was SO fun! But I may have to murder you for posting some of those hideous pics of me.
Post a Comment