Monday, August 9, 2010

5 months!



A few things about Mr. K at 5 months!

He loves his solids! He eats 3 meals a day! Breakfast= Rice Cereal mixed w/fruit
Lunch= Vegetables Dinner= Rice Cereal mixed w/fruit

He blows raspberries all the time! (not so cute when I'm feeding him)

He gets so excited when I put a bib around his neck! He does a high pitched squeal..

He can pretty much sit up on his own, but topples over from time to time. The boppy is a wonderful invention!

He wants me most of the time, unless his dad is around. He is for sure a DADDY'S BOY!

He thinks EVERYTHING Trev does is absolutely hilarious! Trev can look at Koleman and say Hi and he'll laugh. Not even kidding!

He still wakes up 3 to 4 times a night to eat! This is KILLING me! any advice please let me know

He tries really hard to scoot, and can turn himself in a circle but can't quite figure out the forward motion.

He loves to have attention!!

He is the cutest chubbers ever! and We love him SOO stinkin' much!

O yeah and He LOVES otter pops! (they have some italian ice ones that are way soft and perfect for babies) This is his excited face after eating one!

Helpin mom with laundry!



Sitting! Watching Baby Einstein!

In the bath! He is WAY to big for this bath so we've now graduated to the big boy bath tub! (In his ultrasound he was sitting with his legs crossed like this. I still catch him doing it all the time!)

5 comments:

Kali said...

OH my CUTE little K MAN!!!! Can't wait for DEC for all ya'll to come so I can hug, squeeze, and kiss him! Cutest boy ever!

Shanley said...

He's so stinkin' cute Lashel! I can't believe that he's five months already!

Ricci Harvey said...

How Cute! I love the pictures with him peeking over the basket! I don't know if it will work or not but have you tried giving him a binki when he wakes up in the night and seeing if he'll go back to sleep? Sophie's been sleeping through the night since she was six weeks but the last three days she's been waking up a bit so I just do that and she goes back to sleep.

Karalee Ann said...

Oh he is getting so big! They grow up so fast! I can't believe he is still waking up that much in the night! I don't know what to tell you about that!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Lashel I love his rolls!!!! He is just too cute. That is way exciting that he is doing so well with solids and bummer on him still waking up so much at night... I was hoping that would change. Ryker is up every 2 hours and its rough. We miss ya'll.