Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial Day. Family. Fishing

We spent Memorial Day up in Enterprise. It was so nice for me and Trevor to finally have a day off of work together! We spent the day up at our ranch. The boys had to build some fence and get some cows back in our pasture. After all the work was done we had a picnic up there. We built a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was so much fun! Buddy came along with us. Buddy has to live with my parents (he got kicked out of our townhome) so we don't get to see him very much. But he absolutely LOVES Trev, as you can tell from the pics. He would follow him around everywhere.

This is my Studly dad on "my" horse Maddux haha aka my dad's horse.

Trevors Dad and little sister Kimi came down last weekend. It was so much fun to see them! We did alot of shopping, well me and Kimi did, went on alot of drives showing them around, went to a Road Runners game, and just hung out! The only picture I got was right before they left. I always bring my camera places then just forget to take pics.

After Trev's family left on Saturday we decided to go up to Baker and go fishing. Me and Trev aren't really cut out to fish. It was hilarious!! Trev went to cast a line and let me tell ya he was going to cast it. Well he threw in the line and I see this black stick like object flying in the water. I looked down to see Trevor holding this...

luckily he was able to reel in the other half of the pole haha Good Times!

5 comments:

Kali said...

You guys are CRAZY! ha ha ha about Trev throwing in the pole! Wish we could've been there for Memorial Day...shoot wish we could just be there for EVERYTHING!
Our dad really is a stud huh!?!

Ricci Harvey said...

I agree your dad is a stud! I miss you guys and your parents! I need to come see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! miss ya lashel!

Woods Family said...

ha ha ha!! you guys crack me up. thats how I would imagin Randan and my fishing trip going. ha ha!

The Terry's said...

ha, ha, your funny Lashel!! do you and Trevor ever quit laughing at yourself s.. Oh and I miss you guys to and I wish I could have been there for Memorial Day too..