Monday, June 22, 2009

20th Birthday/Fathers Day

Well I'm official not a teenager anymore :( I turned 20 on Sunday! It was a sad day! haha We celebrated my birthday on friday so it didn't interfer with Fathers Day. Trevor took me out to dinner and shopping then we went up to Enterprise and ate the delicious cake that Jeri and Maci made me!

me and my cake!

On Saturday Maci and I went on a LONG horse ride. For those of you from Enterprise we rode all the way up to the e hill. Needless to say I got some AWESOME tan lines. haha It was fun hanging out w/Maci and to finally get on a horse again after a year. Then we all went up to the resevoir and caught some crawdads and polywogs. I got some very cute pics of my nieces and nephews.


Rian and Kimo(shay didn't want to get in the pic)


Lauraine and Maci


Kash

Sunday we celebrated Fathers Day! I just wanna say what Everyone else has wrote I HAVE THE BEST DAD!! haha But really I do! Not only is he Hilarious but he's also seriuos when you need him to be. He gives the best advice and would do anything for his Kids. I so appreciate all the time he spent with me when I was in high school. We were always together working or playing. I was his ranch hand and he was my rodeo coach! We made a great team! :) My dad has taken Trevor in and treated him like his own. I never even see Trevor when we are in Enterprise cuz he is ALWAYS with my dad! You can't help but just Love him!

3 comments:

Kali said...

We really do have the BEST dad EVER!! :)
What an amazing cake! Sure am glad you had a birthday so I could eat brownies, ice cream and pie all weekend and gain 50 pounds!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil' sis! You ROCK!

Ricci Harvey said...

I also love your dad, he never fails to crack me up at least once when I go to your house! That kitchen reminds me of yummy tacos!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LASHELY POO and happy 2 years!!