Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 Yrs Baby!


Trevor and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday! I can't believe how time has flown, but yet it seems like i've been with him forever! Trevor told me it's been the best 2 yrs of his life, better than his mission! haha and of course it's been the best 2 yrs of my life!! To celebrate we went out to dinner at our favorite place Applebees then to Charlies for ice cream. We both had to work so we just made the best out of the evening. I'm so glad I have such an amazing man to be with for Eternity!!! Love you Trevy! Happy 2 year anniversary!!

7 comments:

Tere Shake said...

oh wow! yay for you guys that is amazing! were not even 2 months yet. haha. love you!

Kali said...

Happy Anny! MMMMWAAHHH!!

Miss J said...

happy anniversary you guys!!! now all we need from you two is some little munchkins :))

Ricci Harvey said...

Oh my heck, every time you say baby I think you're going to say you're pregnant. . . I guess you can tell where my mind is! Congratulations!

Woods Family said...

holy wow where does time go!!! congrats shel and trev! Love you guys!!
(Can't wait to see you tonight shel!)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! You two are such a cute couple! Im really glad that we are in the same ward! Justin and I are almost to our 1 year, it's crazy how it seems so much longer than that! Congratulations and happy anniversary!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Happy Anniversary