
It seems like it was yesterday but feels like an eternity since my brother Tyrel passed away! I can't believe it has been 5 years to the day he died. I miss my brother everyday and sometimes I still can't believe he's gone. Some things about My big brother that I miss everyday...
*His Michevious smile
*His crazy dancing skills
*His ability to make me laugh at his stupid jokes
*Our late night talks in my room
*Along with that I miss the sight of him laughing so hard he fell off the bed haha
*Almost running into the mile marker on main street and making me spill lemonade all over
*Driving his Grey Ford EVERYWHERE!!
*Geting stuck in 3 ft of mud (don't worry this truck can get out of it)
*His way of making me feel like I was the coolest girl in town
*Him taking me everywhere even if it wasn't cool to hang out with your little sister
*His love for everyone around him
I LOVE YOU TYREL!! Thanks for being the best brother a girl could ask for!
4 comments:
I like you list. It made me smile and even chuckle a little....such good memories.
i can't believe its been 5 years. what a fun goof he was =D
He was such a great best friends older brother! he'd take us just about anywhere.
love ya shel!
That's so crazy, I knew it was five years though, I was thinking about him all day yesterday, Tyrel was one of the only people I knew, that everyone loved!
Josh and I decided to go with Ivory Homes. We love the look of the Ivory homes and they got a good history. Their warranty plan is good too and they're also offering 4.5% interest rate right now. But there's other good builders too, so it's just up to you. Our house is located off of River Road, near Brigham Road (so the Bloomington side). It's in a small community area called River Front. Josh's cousin Matt who works at Allconnect is building his house directly behind ours. So we're pretty excited. You guys should build in there too, we'd have a sweet neighborhood!!! In that area Ivory can finish your house in 2 months.
Post a Comment