Tuesday, June 18, 2013

kiddie park!

I thought I had walked into a movie when we went to the kiddie park! Like this little carnival in the middle of nowhere Bartlesville! I'm not sure I have ever seen one on a movie but ya know we will roll with that!
The kids had a BLAST on all of the rides! Best part was the rides were only 50cents each! This is the perfect idea for fun for little kids every city needs one of these!

They started the merry go round like a school play ground merry go round. The little teenaged boy was running around pushing us but once that thing got going it
got going! I was a little freaked out to be honest I mean clearly I could handle it but I was hoping kman was hanging on for dear life! :) 
Legit Fun! 
I have "real" pics on my camera! Can't wait to post those in a few months when I have my computer! 

3 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

how fun. only 50 cents? why don't they have anything fun in s.g.? we're going CRAZY here. and everyone left me. you and amanda are both gone and i'm a loner. it's sad.

Woods Family said...

Every city does need one of those, how fun!

Kali said...

Good times I tell ya!!