Saturday, June 15, 2013

7 months...

I hate this point when we get closer to a year and further away from a newborn!

Kiptyn is...
Jabbering! We hear a lot of yayayas babababas and I've even heard a dada! 
She loves to sit by herself and play! At the same time she loves to be held!
She has started to reach out for people aka her mama! If someone else has her or she is sittting on the floor she whines and reaches for me, it kinda makes my day! :)
She cries if I walk past her and pay zero attention to her not that it happens very often but I hear about it when it does. 
She was trying really hard to clap at cedis dance recital. She got it a couple times!
She scoots a little when she is on her bum or back other than that she is not mobile at all!
She laughs all the time and is super cute when she wants to be! Other times she is quite the emotional wreck! 
She is loud and proud and somehow we love her! 
Love you Sister! 

5 comments:

Portia said...

Did u cut your hair!! You gotta show pictures! Kiptyn has gotten so big since u posted last, I'm so glad your settled in and doin great!

bliss' said...

I figured that was the reason for the lac of updates! She is getting so big to fast but I came wait till next month to see all of you!

ChrissyLee said...

oh my heck lashel. amanda told me that you cut your hair. so cute!!! little kiptyn is a cutie too. looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in texas. and how fun that you can drive to your sister's house. can't wait til you guys come home. we're planning an fhe with dutch oven...and of course treats. :)

Shanley said...

Cute hair! I am so happy that you and Kali live so close. Kiptyn looks so grown up now. It's crazy how fast they change!

Kali said...

Cutest baby (and sister) EVER!!!! Miss ya good thing we will see ya soon! ;)