Friday, April 19, 2013

Cha cha cha changes!!

Our life is crazy right now! Job changes, Major changes, and Location Changes.. but some things stay the same...

 
I want to squeeze this little girl when she's being all cute and fluffy like this...



 
I want to DIE when I see a tiny smile through a binks!

 
 
My heart melts when I look at these two faces...
 

 
Koleman makes my day everyday!
I love that he can make me laugh all day long! 
 i'm laughing so hard because kman loves Obama (he's freaking out in this pic because Obama came on the tv) besides the fact that, not to get to political, we don't really care for him around our house!
 
Although life is changing one thing remains the same...
 We love these two and everything we do is for them!
While change is hard you gotta do what ya gotta do!
Not only for you, but for the littles in your life!  
 
Trev is leaving for Texas tomorrow! The kids and I are staying here for 4 weeks then we will be joining him for the remainder of the summer.
This will HOPEFULLY be our life for the next few years if things go as planned!
We are going to miss ya Trevy, but we will let ya go since we know you are doing it all for us!
 
 

8 comments:

Kali said...

Oh my word those kiddos can't get any cuter I swear but they ALWAYS do!
Best thing about this summer is how close we are going to be. I. CANNOT. WAIT!!!!! Too bad you aren't coming now with Trev. I will pull Cedi from school and come down all next week ya know!

Amanda and Tom said...

Crazy mixed emotions going on with you guys right now I'm sure! Well you will definitely have our thoughts and prayers with you! Love you guys and good luck!

Shanley said...

What??? Texas! That is awesome. Good for you guys! Your kiddos ARE adorable BTY. (laughed my head off at the Obama thing too)

ChrissyLee said...

cute pics. kiptyn is getting so big. i'm sad that i didn't get to see you before you left for enterprise. if you're ever in sg in the next 4 weeks- come see us. we are going to miss you guys this summer. let's do dutch oven when you guys get back. :)

Woods Family said...

Randans not going to be too happy about me flying to texas every 6 weeks (who we kiddin, 4 weeks) to get my hair done. but like you said you gotta do what you gotta do! :) I'm so happy for you guys, that is so exciting but I will certainly miss ya!

Hulet's Gone Haywire said...

I'm so sad your going to Texas! Although, it is exciting! I cracked up at the obama thing.. awesome. Sounds like you guys are doing alright! Good for you! Love ya shels!

Portia said...

Its so hard being alone, I certainly know that!! But how exciting at the same time!! Men are amazing and so selfless. When I have gotten feeling sorry for myself I always think of Rye and how he feels, at least I get the boys! :). Good luck to you guys and your changes!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

How exciting!!! I love changes like this. We need a post about the details... where in Texas and what for? What is Trev's new job?? How fun and good luck!!