Wednesday, May 15, 2013

6 months



Kiptyn at 6 Months 
I may or may not be in love with these pictures! 






Weight:15.10 lbs 43%
Height 25 1/2 in 50%
Some things about our sweetie..
Gives the best slobbery open mouth kisses! 
Scoots on her back sometimes
sits up really well 
 squeals giggles and jabbers 
 adores her brother and thinks he is the funniest thing that walks planet earth
everyone comments that her and kman have the same eyes so I thought it was hilarious when the other day kman was looking at her and said hey you have kolemans eyes give those back!  
She doesn't love solids I try to force feed her sometimes but I'm kinda over it now
She is sleeping like a champ for the most part. 
She has been a trooper with all the crazy moves we have made lately. I don't think she has slept in the same place in the same bed for longer than a week for the past month! 
I can't believe she is 6 months already it seems like I was pregnant yesterday! 
We love you Kiptyn! 



K


9 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

you should be in love with these pics. they are so cute. she's adorable lashel.

p.s. we miss you guys. hope this summer goes by fast.

Portia said...

She is a doll!!

Amanda and Tom said...

I love those pics! She is quite a trooper! Miss you guys!

Kali said...

Cutest baby ever!!! Can't believe you took those pics yourself. AMAZE!!

jenn said...

Oh my I love and miss her so much already! I love those!

Shanley said...

Crazy they are 6 months!! Holy moly time goes fast. She is the cutest thing ever! Love the pics too.

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

What a doll face!! She is still so tiny. This gives me hope that if I ever have a girl maybe she will be small and not huge like my boys.

Emilee said...

I just want to kiss this cutie!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

She is adorable :)!