Except for I was a little extreme with Kman! He was doing a lot of things that I had forced on him because I wanted him to be the smartest, best at everything, cutest baby in the world! So I have to take things I was writing back then with a grain of salt! haha I'm more down to earth now! I realize while I may think my child is the most amazing thing to walk planet earth, they really aren't to everyone else no matter what I write on my blog! ok now off of this tangent and on to my "perfect" haha kiptyn!..
Keepin it real about our little Kiptyn Ty!
*She found her little toesies this month! One of my FAV milestones!
*She has become a roller/manuever! I left her in the middle of the blanket one day and came back to find her completely off the blanket facing the other way and just excited as could be
*She is a drool bug! Her clothes are constantly wet..ew!
*She is the lightest sleeper and the tiniest noise will wake her up! I thought she would be able to sleep through anything having Kman in her life but I was wrong, very wrong! We crank up the sound machine and just pray she will stay asleep for at least an hour!
*She is a picky eater! Has been since day one! She lets me know when I'm feeding her on the wrong side so I don't have to keep track of that! And starting her on solids has been a bit of a joke! She only wants it when she wants it, it has to be what she wants, and the way she wants it!
*She is starting to get the cutest lil personality, i think?!! She is quiet unless she is very mad or really happy! and it's usually one extreme or the other
*Lets be honest she is not the smiliest baby ever so I had to take some pics of her in her happiest little element which is bath time with her big bro! She laughs the entire time she is in the bath with him, I LOVE IT!
When K man first starts going crazy I'm just waiting for the cry.....
but she always loves it!
My all time favorite picture!! Love the little relationship these two are building it is the most rewarding thing in the world and def best part of being a mom so far!



6 comments:
You are so funny! But your first paragraph is SO true! First time mommy's are way over the top usually thinking their kid is the cutest best etc.....funniest is the mommy's who don't lose it even after their first. Hahaha! Think it to yourself over the top people!!! Hahaha.
Kiptyn really is the cutest thing though. It's true and I can say it cuz I'm not her mama! ;)
I loved what you said at first!! Haha! We always joke how Knox gets just a little bit shafted! but he also gets away with murder! she is a beautiful little girl though! And also right now my favorite thing in my life right now is Watchng everyone's relationships grow! It's so rewarding!!
Love this post! And I love your little kiddos! Pretty sure those pics are the cutest!
Ha ha you are so right what you said about first time moms. I thought, "Am I like that? Probably. Oh well." ha ha Kiptyn really is the cutest though and her and Koleman's relationship is just going to get stronger and stronger.
HOW is she already 5 months? I don't understand whyyyy time keeps flying by :(
And I seriously died laughing... I totally think Mia is all that and the BEST baby that ever walked this Earth (you know... when she starts walking tomorrow because she's the strongest, smartest baby EVER) But really though, Kiptyn and K-man are freakin' adorable!
Oh no! A light sleeper AND a picky eater? At least she's adorable. I cant get over her :)
Post a Comment