Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Life!

This will be the most random post ever!! But here ya go! ... :)

We had an EXTREMELY chill new year! Koleman and I stayed awake until Midnight and said Happy New Year! :) and that sums that up.. Koleman did jump off the couch and nearly broke his foot that was fun too!
After he was all better he said "I did it on purpose!"





 
Grandpa Probst and Aunt Bethany stopped by for a couple of visits when they were down for the blessing! Seriously this man.. Everyone loves him!  


 
One Saturday Trev was home with us! That was fun we did the usual .. Nothing! :) haha But how creepy are these pics, I feel like Kiptyn is Trev's mini me but cuter!



 
this is a normal sight at our house! :)

 
and for the love of the STRIDER bike!!!
Seriously Santa was genius bringing this bike!! Best thing ever! It has totally taught Koleman to balance. He can go SO fast on it now and puts his feet up, people freak at the park when they see him riding it because it's amaze!

 
Not complete without the Mcqueen sunglasses! haha he rides this thing around and around our kitchen all day long!




Moving on...
 
This is a RARE sight at our house because... 
 
of this SIGHT!!!!!!

 
but we love him!...

 
O look at my angel babies with their bright halo around them!.... NOT!! haha Love them, but def not angel babies!

 
and if you ever need me, or wonder where I am or what I may be doing.. here I am parked on the couch trying to keep this little chick happy!



The End! :)

8 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

cute post. love all the pics of the kids. they are so cute. kiptyn does look a lot like trevor huh? i didn't realize that i guess. well, looks like you've been busy- let's hang out though- seriously. we miss you lashel.

jenn said...

I think they are angel babies ;)

Amanda said...

Yes! We miss you! I feel like I never see you anymore. Dang school. As soon as it's over lets do our weekly park days again! And I loved all the pictures! :)

Amanda and Tom said...

Livin the dream yo! Haha that Koleman

Kali said...

Miss u guys so much! Talking to j right now about a trip SOON!!!
Kman is amaze and I can't believe how grown up he looks in those pics! :(
Kiptyn ...what a little beaut. I show her pics off to my friends...haha!

Woods Family said...

I thought kiptyn looked just like Trevor when I got my hair done. you're kids are so stinkin cute!

Dixon and Jess said...

I just wish we could hang out with you guys! Love all the pics

The Durham's said...

Cute! Sounds like our little ones are the same! I'm always parked on the couch or pacing the living room trying to keep Harper happy!