This is what our Christmas Eve looked like...
WHO did that?! :) ME!
Such a cute lil Santa Baby
Koleman carried this present around ALL DAY saying " i gotta wait til Christmas tomorrow to open it"
I don't know why I would even entertain the idea of getting a family shot..
Christmas Carols..
and then... the red neck nativity!!
our new tradition that is absolutely hilarious!!
The Shepherd
the angels...
o Mary, Joseph & Baby Jesus
Such a good Joseph to put baby Jesus' binki back in! :)
and the wise men...
"who were really wise because they
were Cowboys not Shepherds" Randy K
and lets give Baby Jesus back to the mother PLEASE!!
This was such a fun Christmas Eve! I love my family!
3 comments:
Aww...I love your family too! Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things. Christmas is the best and Kyptin is a doll!!
I'm so sad we don't live close enough to do Christmas Eve with the family then Christmas morning ourselves. :(
Can't believe I haven't heard more about the redneck nativity...oh my!
Kiptyn's cheeks are getting so chubby I love it! Love Koleman too! How fun he was so excited.
hahaha i just realized i was signed into your blog account from the other day...hilarious you left a comment to yourself yo!
Post a Comment