Saturday, December 1, 2012

Three things I love!

A gorgeous SLEEPING baby girl!...
 


 
a HAPPYflipping adorable little boy!!..

 
and an incredibly hot AMAZE BALLS husband!..



 Although I'm running on about 2 hrs of sleep, my house is generally a wreck and any kind of a groove is non existent,  I shouldn't complain...
 life could be alot worse!
 Kiptyn does sleep, sometimes! Koleman is happy, sometimes! and Trevor is amaze balls, sometimes hehe!
Love these 3!

6 comments:

Kali said...

Haha....sometimes!!! Kman is so cute esp when laughing hysterically! Kiptyn is TOO cute! Guess trev is cute too!

bliss' said...

Those defiantly 3 amazing things to love!

Laura Darling said...

Kiptyn is adorable!! love her name!

The brackens said...

Ha! Hurray for AMAZE BALLS hubby's, Gorgeous sleeping girls, and Adorable little boys!!!! LOVE this post, SO cute!!!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

She's beautiful Lashel! I'm so glad I finally caught up on your posts. Your family is so so sweet:) I loved reading your birth story. Crazy you have 2 kiddos now!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

her hair bows are so precious haha she is a doll :)!