Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Big Brother

Koleman loves his baby sister SO much! He loves having her tickle his hand and face! He loves to hold her! One day he held her for a half hour while I did the dishes and cleaned up! The best was one day when we were driving home, sister was screaming, koleman was getting super frustrated because he was trying to go to sleep so he yells..
 "SHE NEEDS HER BINKI MOM"
haha such a big helper! :)
 








 
Can't forget that Kiptyn is screaming her eyes out in this pic and Koleman is grinning from ear to ear.. He loves to make her cry! .. ALREADY!

4 comments:

bliss' said...

I can not help but laugh at that last picture! He is hilarious but he is a good big big brother!

jenn said...

That's so funny because I have a picture that I love of Kash holding Kodi and Kodi is screaming and Kash has the biggest smile on her face! Those are the best ones!

Amanda and Tom said...

She is getting big already! I can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks!

Kali said...

Typical big bro. What a couple of cuties!