As stressful as it is having a newborn and trying to get ready for Christmas.. It is fun and exciting! Especially because I get to take all kinds of cute pictures with stockings and cute hats..
Love these kiddos.. They make Christmas extra special!














12 comments:
Oh my heck you did great on the photos!!! They do make Christmas extra special! They are 2 of the cutest kids I know!
ADORABLE!! I love the hats. So cute! You did awesome :) I had to delete my other comment cause I spelled adorable wrong...?
LOVE the second hat pic in the cradle of kiptyn! Cutest kiddos ever!
What a beautiful baby! So glad your enjoying them this Christmas! They only get funner!
So fun, she is so dang cute!
Love that long beanie! Can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!love you guys
so cute. your tv stand makes for a cute backdrop. she is adorable lashel.
Oh I love her and my little Kolmers!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture!!! So precious!
love the hats, they are so dang cute shel! Hope you have a great christmas!
Super cute. I had not even thought of putting Gray in a stocking. I love it! She is such a doll. Cant wait to meet her!
Post a Comment