Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Swiss Days

This is how the beginning of our week looked....
I got sick Sunday night. Koleman and Trev got it Tuesday! :(
 
but...This is how our week ended!
 
We went to Tom and Amanda's thursday evening and stayed until Sunday! Such a fun weekend!
 
 
They took us to eat at the trolley! It was so good
trev's hamburger was huge!!
 
 
Cousins bonding over mickey mouse clubhouse!

 
Jade loves Uncle Trev!


 
We went up to swiss days on Saturday! We hung out at Grandpa and Grandma Probst most of the day! Amanda and I left the kids with their daddyo's and went to swiss days for some shopping time! Koleman loved gandg's backyard and bella!
 I'm so glad we were able to make it to this fun day this year, I love it!






 
We made it home in time for Maci's birthday party Sunday evening!




 
We stayed at the Ranch Sunday night so Trev could get up early to hunt! Clearly Trevor is SUPER dedicated to finding a huge deer this year. He rode a horse to get to this spot my dad had been telling him about! Trev claims he has rode a horse alot but this is the very, very first time I've seen him on one! These pics still make me chuckle! :) He came back a little or alot sore, but said he just might do it again!
 
(what's that?! Am I due any day... NOPE still have 2 1/2 months but thanks for asking! :).. been hearing this alot lately! haha)


 
Koleman was a big helper, and got to go on a short little ride himself! To bad he was a mess of allergies by the time he got off the horse just after 10 min! :( Makes me so sad because he loves it!



 
Never thought I would see this sight, but I like it! :)

 
As you can see our week ended ALOT better than it started!!!!

6 comments:

Kali said...

Glad it turned out better than it started! One day I am going to go to Swiss days with you (if I can impose on the Styler family like that! :D)
You look cute and stylish so who cares what people say or ask when you are due! They all just wish they were as cute as you when prego! :D

Amanda and Tom said...

Good times! Loved hanging out with you guys! Love you!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Look at you in those sexy yellow skinnies.... im so in LOVE!! Are they really maternity? Too cute to be. You look so good pregnant!

Tere Shake said...

oh i want your yellow skinnys so freaking cute. i love the picture of trev and koleman on the horses. when are you going to pop that baby out!?!

Matt and Brittany said...

Is it even legal for someone to look that cute in colored skinnier while pregnant??? No!

Matt and Brittany said...

*skinnies