Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hilarious Story!!

Do you guys want to hear something outrageous?!? I really don't care if you do or if you don't BUT I have to document this! SO I was just looking at Nicole's shower pictures and remembered something so gosh darn funny I laughed so hard I peed! .....

Kali and I had a girls day the day of Nicole's shower. We went down to Vegas early that morning and went to Pei Wei, Nordstroms Rack, and then the Ultimate ROSS!! We were in the ross on the strip for 3 hrs just looking at the clearance racks! We could've stayed even longer but needed to get to the shower!
Kali was looking for a pair of gladiator sandals and put on a pair that were kind of tight on her. I have a little bit of a smaller foot than her so we decided I would try them on and if they fit me. We would do a trade, she could have mine and I would keep the new ones!! Well I put them on and zipped them right on up!! I walked around for a minute in them and thought eh they are kinda tight on me too! I sat down to unzip them and the zipper had broke, the freaking shoe was stuck on my foot!! NO lie STUCK!!!!!!!!! I started to hyperventilate as Kali was just laughing, hysterically, I was hyperventilating! So Kali starts prying and prying on it.. Nothing! We decided we needed help. So here I go tromping through Ross with a shoe dragging behind me, o ya know because they were zip tied together! We find an employee and beg her for help! Kali and her tried and tried to get it undone.. NOTHING! SO once again I go tromping through Ross heading to the front of the store to break out the scissors, don't worry that it's like Black Friday everyday in this ross and there is probably 50 plus people standing in line staring at the freak prego lady with a shoe stuck on her foot, dragging a shoe behind her and a bright red face! If that wasn't enough they had to get a security gaurd to handle the scissors! They page a security guard to the front of the store, he came with some huge pliers and scissors. He tried using the pliers to get the zipper down for a while ( o yeah don't forget we are still in front of everyone and everyone was watching in awe!) then he announces welp I think we are going to have to cut the shoe off! O my word! He cut the shoe off and I was finally free! My foot was SOO swollen and I felt like that shoe was stuck on me for like 3 hrs after! We were mostly mad because our shopping was interrupted for a 1/2 hr, but such a great memory! Too bad all I have is a video on my phone of the action, and I'm not posting that so I hope you can get the full effect just from this story! hahaha Still laughing!

7 comments:

Kali said...

HILARIOUS!! ! I just might have some crappy phone pics for u to put on here! :)

Woods Family said...

too funny. thats only something that would happen to you or me ;) can totally picture it!

Ricci Harvey said...

That same thing happened to me at universal studios! I tried on this awesome dress that you could buy that some tv show used on their actors, got it all put on, looked hot, then went to unzip it and the zipper broke. Freakin' $800.00 dress. So my friend Kayleen freaks out and tore it off of me. lol

Dixon and Jess said...

Oh my. I think I would cry from embarrassment!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Im glad you blogged about this. That is TOO funny! What a good sister memory!!!

Tere Shake said...

oh that is funny. please post the video!

ChrissyLee said...

i love it!