Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Celebrations!

We had a very busy 4th of July! July 3rd we went to my brother Shad's and had a bbq. ( I forgot my camera) We didn't get home from there until late and when we did the neighbors were lighting some fireworks so we put the kids in their Jams, Trev made some popcorn and we watched the fireworks! My Mom, Kali and the girls stayed over that night. We decided we were going to celebrate the 4th St.George style this year.



The parade started at 8 am! Us being used to the Enterprise 24th parade or Delta 4th parade thought we needed to get there early to get a seat, o no don't you worry no one was even there. The parade was very disappointing compared to the delta one. It was about twice as long and we got probably half the candy, stingy city people! :) We still had lots of fun though!

(the st.g fly over)








Koleman freaked over some of the big trucks, cycles and fire trucks!








Twinner sisters in our Stripes!






That afternoon we had a bbq at Jacobs!! It was so fun! Lots of laughs and delish food!

My mom had to have Cardi's princess shirts made by the next day so she brought her sewing machine and sewed the entire time! ha




This is how we all felt, these two are the only ones who acted on it!


We went to the park for the firworks that night! There was way to many people there, but we managed to have fun anyway! We brought pizza and enjoyed the amazing weather!






haha gotta love my onery boys! :)



Koleman HATED the fireworks! He was so scared Trev got him to look at them for a minute saying just shoot them Koleman! ha So he did that for a sec then went back to being freaked out! He was cheering the loudest of everyone there when they were over, he was happy to have that done with!



Thursday and Friday night we went to the Gunlock rodeo! The kids loved it and the other kids (shay and cardi) did so good it was fun to watch them!

Kissin' cousins!! These two kiss each other 24/7


Chasing Chickens! Koleman told me "i caught a chicken" when he got back! haha Wishful thinking i think even though we were chickenless they had a blast!



Rodeo hot dogs! So good! :)







Kash and Cedi did the boot race! It was so cute! They ran down to their boots holding hands, put their boots on waited for each other then ran back holding hands!



Such a fun 4th of July! We did miss going to the Delta bash but St.George doesn't do to bad celebrating the 4th! :)

5 comments:

bliss' said...

Looks like you had a blast! I was going to come find you at the rodeo but I never got my but out of my chair to come find you:(

Kali said...

WAY fun! Cute pics!

Ricci Harvey said...

I miss the Gunlock rodeo! It's so much fun, I bet you had fun anyway!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love your little bump! So cute. Oh my how I forgot how much you and your sister look alike. Too fun!!

The Durham's said...

So fun! I hid in Enterprise over the 4th and enjoyed the cool weather but I'm jealous of all the fun you had! And look at your cute baby bump!! :)