Enterprise Rodeo
Tradition will live on...
Rodeo hot dogs!
I feel like the cowboys do keep getting cuter though! :)
The honored my Grandpa Sher Friday Night! My aunt wrote an amazing tribute and my mom had them play this song! They played it as a tribute to Tyrel at State Rodeo the year he died. One of my favs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9g35fMP8u0
Jacob led the riderless horse...
and Shay carried the American Legion flag! Tyrel carried this flag every year I continued carrying it after he passed away, this year was the first year I couldn't since I'm baking a baby. So glad Shay did it, he is such a good looking cowboy!
Of course the cutest princess ever is Miss Macardi Terry!
We did catch some chickens! Shay threw Koleman on top of this one, Koleman only had a few scratches, but hey we got a chicken!
(I love the chickens foot right in my face)
Playing on the back of the trailer...
and of course, more rodeo hot dogs! :)
Pioneer Day Parade
We had a visitor from the Hairy Man inbetween the parade and races! :) hahaha
Races
Koleman did so good! He kinda jumped the gun so Maci had to pull him back, but he told me after ''koleman ran so fast mom, so fun"! :)
Just a little windy in Enterprise.. The best pic I could get of Koleman and I together the whole day! Trev had to work bummer :(
Best Dutchoven!!
Baby Goats
We were just cleaning up the kitchen after "the best dutchoven" and my mom was like O I wanted to take the kids to see the baby goats at the high school. So we went up and saw them the kids LOVED them! They were So cute!
Koleman's new thing to open up doors for everyone! Such a gentleman!
We had such a great Pioneer "weekend! So grateful we have this holiday to celebrate our pioneers and their sacrafices they made for us to have this great state!
5 comments:
Haha You dont think Koleman was scared of the hairy man do you! And looking at the dutchoven full of potatoes makes my hungry!
Great pictures!! Glad you guys had a good one!
Lashel...I like your style....your a cool mom! That's so cool that your family pretty much runs the rodeo! And I think that hotdag bun might eat koleman!
all I can say.. is FUN FUN FUN!!! Love it!!! -Tasha
what i want a baby goat! next year:) i love cowboy koleman. he is the cutest ever.
that face of him crying is hilarious. i cant stop laughing.
Post a Comment