Friday, June 29, 2012

It's Official..

We are having a baby SISTER!!   We are all pretty dang excited and nervous maybe that's just mama and dada a 'lil! :) Our Dr told us at our 7 week ultrasound confidentally that it was a girl, because she had implanted on the left side of the uterous! 97% of girls implant on the left 97% of boys implant on the right (crazy info right?!) We off course did not dare believe him for a second and I still thought in the back of my mind that it would be a boy!
Koleman on the other hand knew it was a girl all along! The ultrasound tech asked K man right before she started "are you having a brother or sister Koleman says without even thinking "a sister" like duh! haha So when she FINALLY saw the goods (baby girl was super shy about it, which I'm happy about because Koleman was NOT it's good for a girl to be modest ;) ) she said holy crap it is a sister!



sorry not the best quality pics but...

Cute little hand covering eyes!


Girl!


Precious Face!


Ok so I had to put labels on this one! On the way home from the ultrasound I kept looking at this pic and I thought the part that now says this is not her eye was in fact her eye! I was freaking thinking that our baby was going to have a messed up face! :( haha I'm not a very nice mom! So when I finally figured out what was going on with the pic I was very relieved!


Profile

Profile


Cute lil' feet!


We are already so in Love with our little girl, who remains nameless! :)

O yes and my mom bought her, her first onsies... about 4 yrs ago! She saw them in target and had to get them for my future girl, so flipping cute!



20 comments:

Tere Shake said...

yay yay yay! i am so excited for you girl!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Yeah!!!! that is so exciting!!! We are so happy for ya'll!!!

Karalee Ann said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!

Kali said...

:D This post makes me smile! Can't believe mom bought those onesies forever ago! She is pretty neat isn't she?! haha! Little kids and their intuition! :D

The Durham's said...

YAY!! CONGRATS!! Girls are so fun! Except for the drama and how sensitive they are...oh and you can't forget the tantrums...haha! I'm just joking...you will love it!

Dixon and Jess said...

Yay!! So exciting... I feel like it is awesome to get one of each right away!

Amanda and Tom said...

I can't wait!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! She is going to be gorgeous! So its good she's modest;)

Matt and Brittany said...

congrats! i'm so excited for you guys! ps i love the picture that says "this is not her eye" ha ha!

The Langston Review said...

hooray, girls are great!! congrats!!

ChrissyLee said...

so fun! we are so excited for you guys. girls are cute. :)

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

yay!! That is SO exciting!!

Shanley said...

I thought you would have a boy for sure because everyone else due in November is having a boy! One of each will be so much fun though...me and Truce are such good buddies.

Ricci Harvey said...

So exciting I'm glad you get one of each too!

bliss' said...

Oh I am still excited I cant wait for her to arrive. I sure I hope I am as lucky to have one of each fright off too you are just to lucky!!!

Portia said...

How exiting!!! She will be beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO excited for you! Little girls are so much fun!!!! There's nothing quite like it:)

The brackens said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrads!!!!!! So exciting!

Rappleye Family said...

LASHEL!! YAY!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Rappleye Family said...

BTW did you see that pic of Koleman and Alyssa on my blog when I posted about Jade's blessing? Hope so, it was a cute one!! :)