K man and I went to our secret "resort" AKA Papa's house for a few days! Trev was busy with school and work so we decided to skip town! I mean it's pretty nice my dad tends k and my mom fixes me meals! :) I joke but that's kinda the way it goes! Koleman got a new best friend while we were up there.. Mason! Mason is such a good little boy to entertain K and to keep track of him! We all had a good time!
If anyone was wondering..
My baby bump is growing at a rapidly fast pace!
Nearly 16 weeks!
I get the joy of feeling the little one move once in a while
that's my favorite part of pregnancy!
and well you all know the rest of our not so favorite parts so I won't bore ya with that :)
7 comments:
CUTE kiddos and pics! Can't wait to come have some meals made for me :D hee hee!
Don't you love having an awesome mom to take care of ya? Cute lil baby bump... I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I just look chubby not preggo ha-ha
awe, I love you being pregnant!
I love the baby bump photo!! I think I'm going to steal that idea!
koleman is such a cutie!
love the baby bump!
Rydgey loves Mas too!!!! And your bump is super cute.. makes me prego hungry ;) haha..
Rydgey loves Mas too!!!! And your bump is super cute.. makes me prego hungry ;) haha..
Post a Comment