Our 24th weekend always starts a few days early with the Enterprise Rodeo! I decided to rope this year and seeing how I hadn't been on a horse for a year my goal was to not get bucked off! As it turns out I won all 3 nights! :) haha No one was more shocked than I was! It was so much fun, and felt SO good to have 3 consecutive 2 second runs! So I think I will retire my rope now and end on a really good note! :) Probably not though, I'm addicted! anyway...
The rodeo's were a blast like always!! We enjoyed each others company setting in the back of the watermelon (my dad's old pick up truck) eating rodeo hot dogs!! Koleman loved the rodeos even though we stayed up until midnight every night, watching the last team ropers who happened to be Jade and Jacob!
Pics from Thursday nights Rodeo
I didn't get any pics from Fridays rodeo, but don't worry we were there! .... Saturday the 23rd we woke up bright and early and went to the parade! After the Delta parade the Enterprise one usually disappoints. All you Delta folks are going to be mad at me, but the Enterprise parade was as good if not BETTER than the Delta parade! There were a TON of floats and they were all so creative!! Koleman got way into it this time around and loved picking up all the candy and putting it in his bag!
My Grandpa and Grandma Adams were the Grand Marshalls of the parade, and started it out!
My Dad plays the taps whenever a veteran dies in town. They had a really neat float and my dad played the taps throughout the parade! I even got a little teared up!
How much candy can you pick up at once ?!
After the parade we went to the Stake Center for the program. My dad sang "i'm my own grandpa" His song was hilarious and described Enterprise perfectly.
The Saturday Night Rodeo!! This is the funnest one, because it has the biggest crowd! I finally got K man on a horse, and he LOVED it! He is going to be a little cowboy!!!!
Trev and his second wife Kali! Don't know about those two?! I had to leave the red eyes it just made the pic!
Now one of the funnest weekends of the year is over, but it was DEF a success! Everyone is still trying to catch up on all the sleep we missed from our hard core celebrating!! We love the Enterprise 24th!
6 comments:
dude i heard you won all 3 nights! Way to be!!! cute pictures! glad you had a good weekend!
congrats on winning. that's awesome! :) small town celebrations are the best. we go up to beaver every year for the 24th and it's a blast. looks like you guys had a lot of fun. cute pics.
Go lashel! You still got it! That's awesome! Love you!
yup you pretty much rock, and check out my photog skills of you ropin! woot!!! :)
pretty sure it was your best and fav 24th in 3+ years cuz cedi and i were finally able to celebrate with you...hahaha!
Go Lashel!! That is awesome! Koleman looks so cute on the horse!! Justin did Honor Guard for a funeral in Enterprise a couple weeks ago and said someone played the trumpet and it was amazing, I told him I bet it was your dad! Sure enough...he is awesome!
you look so beautiful shell! and i cant believe k man is big enough to be sitting on a horse all alone. what a little stud muffin!
Post a Comment