Monday, July 11, 2011

Camping Trip!

I feel like I am updating all the time! Guess that's what happens when your doing lots of fun things and Koleman takes 2 naps a day, so I have lotsa time! :)


We went camping at Baker with the Horrocks Fam! Although Trev got SOAKED from the rain we still managed to have a dang good time! The food was amazing and it was good to get away for a few hours! Trev had to work saturday afternoon so we kind of had to cut the trip short but thats ok, we can't wait for next time!! :)


                                                Koleman thought he was so tough helping Dada!






Trev hard at work getting his pole ready....


......And it paid off!!!!!! :)


                    
                         These three little boys play so cute together and are quite the little campers!  





Saturday morning we had a yummy breakfast! Left over DELICIOUS dutch oven potatoes, bacon and pancakes!! Amanda was so proud for making her pancakes over the fire, we actually were all quite impressed! :)
 One more pic of K man! Sporting his dad's glove!


Koleman and I went to Enterprise after we got all packed up since Trev was going to be working. Gotta love Papa and K's matching camo sunglasses!!

4 comments:

Kali said...

OMG that last pic is SO cute!

The Durham's said...

Fun! We have been wanting to go camping, but I'm not sure how Elsie would be. Probably next year!

ChrissyLee said...

i love all the pictures. it looks like you guys had a great time. :) i worried about you guys when it rained all night, but Amanda said that your tents held up and everyone was just fine. i love the tiny fish that trevor caught!

Portia said...

I just love your little family! .....I think because you remind me of us..(hopefully that doesnt offend you, hahaha!!) Koleman is a CUTIE!