Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!!! :)


The 4th of July has become one of my favorite holidays since being in the Styler family! We always went to the gunlock rodeos which was a BLAST but we never did anything on the actual 4th! I love that the 4th is just one big party for the Stylers!! We had such a fun weekend!

Our celebration started on Sunday night with a huge family party! There were 71 people there! We had some delish food and had fun visiting with everyone!








Koleman was just a little bit freaked out about the fireworks! He was making the funniest faces. I think Trev was a little freaked out too!

This is the best I could do to get a big group picture, there was a lot of people to try and squeeze into one shot!




We woke up early on the 4th and went back over to Uncle Daves for some breakfast, and then headed to the parade! Delta has one of the best parades, they throw SOO much candy it's great. Koleman  didn't get that he was supposed to pick up the candy he just ran around like a wild man!







He would turn around and wave at everybody randomly! little ham!




                                                   Cheering for some of the floats!




After the parade we went to the park. They have a bunch of booths set up that you can wonder around and look at or you can just stand in the middle of all of your old class mates and talk! Koleman chose to fall asleep on his Dad's shoulder!



We went to lunch with most of Trevs siblings when we were finished at the park! After our very entertaining lunch we went back to Dave and Dani's and relaxed for a bit before we came home!





We ended our big 4th of July with the St.George fireworks. We met Shad, Jeri, Rino and Mac up on foremaster to watch them! It was a good time had by all! These first few pics crack me up, everyone is in their natural state!



Kolemers and Dada enjoying the fireworks!

I am SO thankful for our country that we live in and for all those who fight for our freedoms!
Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

The Durham's said...

You guys had a busy day! Koleman is so cute, I love the pic of him sleeping...I actually don't think I have ever seen a picture of him just relaxing!

Kali said...

Um pretty much I have the most GORGEOUS sister EVER! Seriously so gorgeous in those 4th pics (and always) :) I think someday I will go to the 4th in Delta just to see what all the fuss is about.

jenn said...

I love the natural state picture. AWESOME!!!

Dixon and Jess said...

I love his cute little feet in flip flops!

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh cute post! It was a great weekend!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I agree the 4th in Delta is the BEST!!! Oh love our Delta boys and the fun traditions they have shared with us.