The first of august we went camping with Jonathan Kali and Cedi! We went up to the Enterprise Res. We had a blast!!
Kali, J dog, and Cedi
Me and Tre
US gals..
Jonathan loves when Cedi comes to spend 2 weeks with me I teach her all kinds of things such as ......
Sadly they all had to leave and go back to Tulsa, Ok!
Me and Cedi saying our last goodbyes!! :(
But that following weekend Tom and Amanda came down to visit! That made it all better :) We went to Quail Lake, had Texas Roadhouse, Ice Cream, and lots and lots of good times!
haha no worries we're all normal!
My hot Husband!
Me and Aman!
For labor day we went to Swiss Days. Trevors Grandpa and Grandma Probst live in Midway so we camped out in their yard!! I love shopping at Swiss Days. Trev was freaking out cuz I wouldn't buy anything I just looked at EVERYTHING, so last minute I went back to my favorite spots and got a few things!! And I actually didn't get any pictures this weekend! My bad!
I'm almost 16 weeks along!! We find out what we are having on Oct 20th. We cannot Wait!! Seriously (we might have to go to fetal photos before then) haha! I started feeling the baby move this weekend! It's so much fun to feel it! It's kinda just flutters! There's been a couple times It felt like it was flipping in my belly!! I'm feeling LOTS LOTS better now!! It makes being pregnant alot more enjoyable!!
The Baby Belly at 15 weeks!

AND..... Today is Trevs birthday!! He's 24!! We went to Delta last weekend to celebrate. It was so good to get together with everyone. Trev got lots of fun gifts! Poor Trev had to make his own birthday dinner with his sister Kimi(who's birthday was last week as well) I felt so bad, But it was REALLY good!! Kristan, Amanda, Grandma Probst and Me all made a halloween wall quilt. They are so cute and i'm excited to finish it!! Thanks for all the help Grandma Probst we all know i'm not the best at sewing! haha I got some pics of Trev opening his present just barely. I'm really not sure what it is, he picked it out! It's like some wading thing to duck hunt in! Happy Birthday Trevy!!! I love you lots!!!!
Our cute quilts!! They double as a dress! ;)

Trevy just bein cute!
6 comments:
Lashel, I am so exited for you to! And I think You and trev will have some amazingly cute children to. I can not believe you are already 16 weeks, man time flys! Your belly is getting so cute, good luck girly!
Good times good times! MISS YOU!!
i cant even believe how cute your belly is! i love it. i hope its a girly girl.. that would be soo cute. but a boy would be amazing too. i just want to give you a cute bow :) k lunch would be amazing.. ill let you know. love you!
Aww what a fun post! Your belly is lookin so cute! But it sounds like we're gonna find out what were havin around the exact same time. I can't wait!!! Unfortunitly I'm still not feeling very well, but since you are now, maybe this will be my last week of feeling crappy, we'll see!!! Happy Birthday to Trev!! Looks like you guys are havin lots of fun!
Oh you guys! miss ya love ya! La your belly is lookin so cute! And Tre that is one sick shirt! happy birthday!
I LOVE your belly! Yay! I can't wait!
Post a Comment