We are having a little BOY!!!! We are SO excited!! We haven't stopped smiling since we left the Doctor at 9:00 this morning!! I always wanted to start my family out with a boy so he could "protect" the girls. The ultrasound was amazing!! We loved it! It was so cool to see all of his little body parts (some of them not so little ;) ;))!haha I can't believe something so little can have kidneys and lungs and everything else!! But he's a very healthy, active little boy!! I'm sure we'll have our hands full come March!! He's measuring right on for our due date!! We just can't wait until we get to meet our handsome little man!!!:)
He's Cute Little Face!!! You could tell in the ultrasound (but the pic isn't very good) that he has my nose and Trev's mouth!

He's two cute feet! He had his legs crossed at first! It was adorable!
and.... He's DEFINITELY a boy!! He wasn't hiding anything!! :)
13 comments:
yay yay yay!!! I'm glad you're having a boy first! I'm so so happy for you guys! you'll be such wonderful/fun parents! yay!!!!
That is so exciting!! Congrats!! I'm sure Trevor is stoked it's a boy! I know my husband is hoping for the same. Now we just need to see pictures of your cute pregnant belly!
Congrats! That's so exciting. He's going to be a cute little guy!
yay boys are the best!!!! any names yet?
I just got the chills!!! I'm so excited for you!
I can't believe we're having boys together!! I am SO freaking excited!!! Our boys are gonna be best of buds!! I can't wait till March!!! We'll definately have to get together more with our two little guys too!
yay yay yay! soo fun i am excited for you both that is so awesome!
OH that is so exciting! Congratulations you guys! you seriously made a baby! what! that is crazy awesome! WE miss you guys and are so glad you are doing so good. We love you and congrats on starting off the Styler family babies with a handsome strapping boy! We can't wait til March either!
You're gonna have so much fun! Now get shopping!
haha thats so so so cute and so exciting!! :) yay!
Boys are so much fun! I am glad he will be the first! There is nothing cuter to me then How much fun Rye and Holden have together! Trevor will have so much fun, CONGRATS!
Amazing isn't it Lashel!!! Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!!!
yay congrats!!! wahoo!! im so excited for you two!
Post a Comment