Thursday, August 20, 2009

???

What could make a guy like Trev smile like this??....










Maybe seeing this all wrapped up when he got home from work!!!




That's right we're having a baby!!Here's a picture of the cute little thing at 7 weeks when we found out we were prego!



I'm now 11 weeks along. We just got back from our 2nd doctors appointment. The Dr. wasn't sure if he'd be able to hear the heartbeat (because i'm not that far along) but he picked it right up. He said everything looks great, and we have a strong and healthy baby!! :)
I'm due March 11, 2010! So everyone mark your calenders! There will be another Styler entering the world!!

21 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh that is such a cute post! I couldn't be happier for you guys.!! you will have one cute baby! I'm gonna throw my guess that its a boy out there.

Kali said...

WOOT!!! Already love my little sis' baby!! :)
Sure miss you guys!
WAY cute post!

Lindsey said...

Congrats you two! How exciting!

Megan said...

Congrats!

Woods Family said...

Shel and Trev I'm so happy for you guys!! keep me updated on baby styler as well as mommy and daddy to be! Love you guys!!

Karalee Ann said...

Wow congrats!! That is so exciting!!

Shanley said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys.

Tere Shake said...

WAY FUN! that will be a blast to have a little styler around. i hope its a girl! you can put cute little bows and flowers on her head.

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

well I guess him smiling like that is understandable. LOL. Congrats and Good Luck!

Miss J said...

yay!! congrats you guys being parents is the absolute best!!

The Clay's said...

I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!!!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

The Langston Review said...

Congrats you two!!!You will be awesome parents and have so much fun with a cute little one around.

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations! We're right behind ya!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Congrats that is so exciting for you guys! We are due almost the exact same time! Isn't it so exciting??? Congrats again!!!

Josh and Amber said...

I'm SO excited for you guys! I really hope we have boys together, but I guess we'll have to wait and see! haha!

AuBrie and Russ said...

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Well if it's a boy I hope our two little guys don't get into too much trouble together. I am so excited for you guys.

The Slacks. said...

What a cute idea! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

so excited for you and its about time you put this on here! hahah!!

Woods Family said...

hey girly! I need you to text me so I have your phone number. I was wonderin if you could do my hair anytime while Randan and I are here in Utah. =) We're here the 12 thru the 27, we think. ha ha, we'd also love to do something with ya if your free! k hope to hear from ya love ya!

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! you are going to be the cutest mom!