Thursday, March 26, 2009
ARCHIE!!!!!!!!:)
YAY!I was able to go to the David Archuleta concert. Amber called me on Saturdy and asked me if I wanted to go to the concert with a group of girls and of course I said I did! We went to the concert on Tues night it was a BLAST!!! I've always liked archie but I loved him in concert! He was a pretty good performer I was quite impressed! He's gotten ALOT better since idol! He is such a cutie. It was fun to see all of the little girls FREAK when he came out on stage. I'll admit I got a little excited too! haha I got a MILLION pics & videos but I just put a couple on here!
Me and Amber
The Girls 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit jealous, I'm a die hard Archuleta fan...:)
WOOT WOOT!! SO JEALOUS!! I dunno why but you know I got a thing for guys who can sing! :) Glad you had a good time sis!
I guess I know what we can get you for your birthday.... an Archie poster and notebook right :) He, he, you are 13 again aren't you. Tell Trevor, Jade agreed with him (he watched the video). But I would never put what he said in print...
Hey how are you guys? I'm so glad that you got to experience that cave as well. You know how small that hole was at the beginning of the cave. Yes, we will be in Delta for Easter. I love going to Delta for the holidays. You guys should try and arrange so you can come.
hey you! you are so cute! i'm glad you had fun at the concert!! haha!
Post a Comment