Thursday, April 9, 2009

100 things about Me!

100 things about me!

1. Last beverage→Water!
2. Last phone call→ Trevor
3. Last text message→ Nicole
4. Last song you listened to→ I'm not sure what it's called the lyrics were "you know you actin like you don't know" haha
5. Last time you cried→ um...Im not sure, It's been quite a while.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice → yeah
7. Been cheated on? → I don't think so!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes definately
9. Lost someone special?→ Yes! I miss my big bro everyday!
10. Been depressed?→ um.. I've been sad but never depressed!
11. Been drunk? – nope!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Pink
13. green
14. black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made new friends→ Yeah!
16. Fallen out of love → hm.....haha nope!
17. Laughed until you cried → Lots and lots!
18. Met someone who changed you→ yeah Nicole usually changes my hair everytime I see her haha!
19. Found out who your true friends were→ I've known for a while now!
20. Found out someone was talking about you- Nope! I don't pay that much attention!
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Does Trev count as a friend?

TRUTH

23. How many kids do you want to have → 2 or 3!
24. Do you have any pets → Yep! Our little buddie!
25. Do you want to change your name→ No I love it just the way it is.
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ I layed out on the beach all day in cali w/my husband and then ate dinner at a resturaunt on the beach! It was awesome!
27. What time did you wake up today? 6:00 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was sound asleep! :)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To get a house!!
30. Last time you saw your father→ Yesterday!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish I would've robbed a bank before I knew better! haha jk that was random... I wouldn't change anything about my life!
32. What are you listening to right now →This awesome commercial "do the bunny hop, hop, hop, hop!!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes! I love my brother in law Tom! he is the COOLEST!!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → nothing right now! That dang beep in my ear at work telling me a call was coming in was getting on my nerves at work tho!
36. What's your full name → Lashel Terry Styler
37. Relationship Status → Married to my main man Trevy!!
38. Zodiac sign → Cancer or Gemini it changes depending on what magazine i'm looking at.
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Primary School→ Enterprise Elementary
42. High school → Enterprise High School (i didn't even have to change those stef!)
43. Hair color → Naturally brown, but i'm blonde!
44. Long or short → Short! wish it was a little bit shorter right now!
45. Height → 5'3"
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Maybe a baby one! :)
47. What do you like about yourself? um....I can talk to almost anyone!
48. Piercings → two!
49. Tattoos → I think they are cute but I don't have one!
50. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :

51. First surgery → Wisdom teeth! I don't know if that counts tho!
52. First piercing → My ears when I was little!
53. First tattoo → A temp out of a bubble gum wrapper!
54. First best friend → Shanley and Mckenzie (they became my besties about the same time)!
55. First sport you joined → T-ball! :) I loved it and played sofball until my sophmore year then I started rodeo! it interfered!
56. First pet - liberty! My first horse!
57. First vacation- First "real" vacation would've been our honeymoon to Hawaii!
58. First concert - I had never been to a concert til I went to David Archuleta a couple weeks ago!
59. First crush- hm....I really don't remember! We have pics of Jerron Evans kissing me when we were 2 but I was crying so I don't think that counts haha so It was probably Truce Truman
60. First alcoholic drink→ Still hasn't happened!

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating → Lays sour cream and onion potatoe chips!
62. Drink → Water
63. I'm about to → Get my hair done and do Nicoles hair.
64. Listening to → someone get their house redone on HGTV
65. Waiting for → Nicole to come over here haha
66. Want kids? → Yes of course I do! when the time is right!
67. Want to get married? Done!:)
68. Careers in mind? → Full time Cosmetologist!

WHICH IS BETTER:

69. Lips or eyes → Eyes. but I also love smiles!
70. Hugs or kisses → BOTH
71. Shorter or taller → ?!I'm not sure I get the question!
72. Older or Younger → ? Don't quite get that one either!
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous!
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → definately both!
75. Tattoos or piercings? One tattoo is ok but anymore than that nah!
76. Sensitive or loud → Depends on the moment!
77. Hook-up or relationship → In high school definately hook up but now that I have Trev definately relationship!!
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Trouble maker!

HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → kinda!
80. Drank hard liquor → nope!
81. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes I always lose my glasses at night then when I get up in the morning and can't find them I get really stressed!
82. Cried yourself to sleep- Yes :(
82. Danced in the rain? Yes! So much fun!
83. Broken someone's heart → probably not
84. Had your own heart broken → No not really! Im not too sensitive!
85. Been arrested → haha no!
86. Turned someone down-- Yeah!
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend more then just a friend → um... I don't think so actually!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Most of the time Yes!
90. Miracles → For sure!
91. Love at first sight → like at first sight! You gotta know someone before you love them tho!
92. Heaven → Yes!
93. Santa Claus → Yep!
94. Kissing on the first date → haha! Yeah I guess I have to say I do believe in it!
95. Angels → I sure do believe in them!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yeah I could be with Trev 24/7
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → they weren't "official" boyfriends!
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→ I definately think it's possible!
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Tre and my family!
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you → I've had a blanket since I was born and I still sleep with it! Her name is NeeNee! :)
I tag - Ricci, Nikki, Amber, and Kali!

Here is what you do now...copy my answers and then create your own new note taking my answers out and putting yours in! Make sure to tag be back so I can see your answers!!!

3 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

So I just barely saw your post about the concert. How did I miss that before! haha! It was so much fun, I'm so glad you came! Archie is a cutie! You can't help, but love him! Also, I have a CD of the pics I got from that night made for you, I just need to get it to you one of these days! haha!

Brandi said...

Yay for you posting! I loved and and learned lots about you, man, and i thought i knew you like the back of my hand! So, lets do dinner sometime, PLEASE?!!

Portia said...

Lashel!!! Hey, how the heck are you!!! I was so exited when I came across your blog. It is so cute. You and Tevor look so cute together. I hope everything is going good for you guys!