Wednesday, March 4, 2009
New Beginnings....
I hate when life starts changing and you don't realize it until you really stop and think about it. My life has slowly been changing since I graduated Hair school, but it's definately been for the best! First of all I just got a part time job at allconnect! I'm really excited about it! Trevors wanted me to come work there for a while but I wasn't sure I wanted a full time job and still try to do hair on the side, but I went through the interview process anyways! After it was all said and done they offered me a part time position! It's full time the first month then after that i'll work 20-30 hrs a week! Secondly... I just put a little salon in my parents house in Enterprise! There really isn't anyone doing hair up there right now so I decided I might as well give it a shot! I will start out just going up on friday nights and saturdays, and then hopefully get enough clients to go up one day during the week too! Ideally I would like to have enough clients up there and in St.George so I can do hair full time! I can't believe how perfectly things have worked out for me so hopefully I will be able to get there pretty soon!:) and last but not least! Thirdly..... haha jk jk there's no thirdly! hehe! That's all! Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
haha your a freak!
well i am happy for you.
i hope the salon in enterprise works out perfectly!
loves.
I'm so proud of you!! Thats great and congrats on the job! Let me know if there's anything I can help with, with the solon in Enterprise! love ya girl!
ha ha, dude could you imagine me teaching you how to ski. It'd be hilarious!! We seriously should do it!
oh man.. i for sure thought you went and got yourself knocked up. maybe next time.
I am so excited for you! Things will work out great!! I am so happy i got to have a little chitter and chatter with you too! we miss ya there! ha!
That's awesome! Good job! I hope the salon in Enterprise goes good! When you said thirdly I was thinking you were pregnant! ha! But anyways I'm proud of you!
That's awesome Lashel, I'm way proud of you and I hope everything goes as planned! So did you just build your salon on?
Your gonna do great at Allconnect. I'm sad I won't be working with you, the scedule just wasn't gonna work out for me right now. But it would have been fun being in training with you. Sad... But you'll do great! Also, I need my hair done again :)!! I know you'll be busy with training for this next little while, but just let me know when your available. My roots are grown out and I could use a trim. (I might change my hair color, but I haven't decided yet) Maybe have highlights this time, I dunno! haha!
Hey Lashel,
Just found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Looks like you guys are doing well and having fun. Good luck with the new job!!
check us out sometime
coryandemilylangston.blogspot.com
Emily
Hey Lashel its Julie, I can't believe that you are married!! You look beautiful!! That is so fun that you are doing hair!! I always thought it would be a good idea to start something in enterprise when selma left, but i live too far away and scott would never go for moving there!! If it's ok i am going to add you too my blog!! I would love to keep up on how you are doing!!
Hey I do have pictures of you that I want to put up there but my computer quit cooperating before I could get that far, so they should be up there soon under seniors.
It was fun. Thats my second time. Me and randan went and hiked Angles landing and then this time! We should go that'd be fun like in.. august!! ha ha. yes WE do. lets do it! I'll call you or you call me! answer your phone ha =)
Post a Comment