Thursday, February 12, 2009

What happens in Vegas??....

We took Trevs brother Darren and his gf Dani down to Vegas last weekend. Darren had never been to Vegas before so it was pretty funny watching his face as we walked down the strip! We went shopping at the Towne Center I love shopping in Vegas for some reason they always have great sales and lots more stores to choose from!



Trevor and Darren gambled at the New York New York! Needless to say Trev left in the hole, and Darren left with 20 bucks! We had to drag Darren away. He LOVED it! haha


We ate at Margaritaville which I have to say is probably one of my favorite places to eat. It has an awesome atmosphere and the food is GREAT!!


We watched the water show, then we came back home! ah... it's so good to get home and shower after you've been to Vegas! I always feel so dirty when I leave that place! but all in all it was a good time.

3 comments:

Kali said...

You're funny!! I agree though about the dirty feeling, I get it just walking thru the airport! :) ha ha ha

Josh and Amber said...

What a fun quick trip to Vegas. We almost drove to Vegas with some friends last weekend, but ended up not. And almost were gonna go this weekend, but once again I'm thinking were not. But we'll make it there one of these days for a fun few hours. That's all I need of vegas, because yes you always feel dirty when you get home! But it's fun to spend a few hours and do a few fun things!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean with the "dirty feeling"! We were there just a few days ago and I felt so icky! you can feel the sin just sinking into your skin! haha sounds like you guys had fun though!