Thursday, February 5, 2009
Disappointed...
I am SO disappointed in American Idol! I was not impressed with the way things went down last night! (I know, i know, I can't believe i'm posting about this either haha) But last night was a freaking JOKE! It seems like they are more focused on the "drama" of the show than the singing, and talent. If they showed one more group fighting instead of rehearsing I was going to die! They only showed like 3 groups actually preforming, because that is all they had time for after all of the stupid crap they showed all night. Then at the very end they went through and showed that all of my favorite people got cut! I'm really upset that they got cut, but mostly i'm upset that they didn't show their auditions so we don't even know why they got cut. AND.... I really don't know how much faith I have in the judges anymore! I can't believe they would look past talent like David Osmond! I really think that they are threatened by him, because of his family background! They shouldn't judge someone on their past, or their family background, they need to judge the talent. I'm pretty sure Osmond has talent!I can't believe they put some of the people they did through, but cut Osmond! gr... But whatever... I've vented and i'm over it now! :) At least American Idol isn't going to consume my life anymore, I really won't mind if I miss a show now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They cut osmond!? That is gay! Im the same way with Top Model, I used to love that show but they started getting way into the drama and cat fights. It started turning into a pretty bad show, so I had to stop watching it.
I'm not disappointed I'm LIVID!! I was actually looking forward to this season, but now I'm with you...it won't consume my life so much and I won't care if I miss a show. SO MUCH for having AI parties while I'm vising huh!?! :(
Last night's show made me mad too. A lot of the ones I like got cut. And I was pissed when I saw David was cut. I've seen him perform in real life and he is amazing!! So I'm pissed they didn't even show his performance because now we will never know WHY he got cut! Grr! Thanks for the post, it allowed me to vent too!
Oh i hear ya honey, i freaking loved him... i miss you, we all need to get together for lunch soon!!
Post a Comment