Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mom's Birthday!

My mom's birthday was on the 21st! So alot of my family got together and had her a little party! In the afternoon we went out and shot clay piegons. It was a BLAST!!! Then we had dinner that evening at Shad's house. My mom's favorite food is Chinese so my sister made orange chicken, bourbon chicken, fried rice and egg rolls! It was DELISH! We are so lucky to have a very close family, we always have such a good time when we get together. And i'm SOOO lucky to have an AMAZING mom! She does Everthing for Everyone! She's so giving and kind! I love her So much!I hope she had an awesome birthday!

Mom and Dad

Cedi..

Trev...

Jade and Becki

Me and Rian

Daddy...

Mom blowing out her Candles!

Cedi wearing my sunglasses!

Trev and Me.

1 comment:

Kali said...

We really did have a fun day, huh!?!
Hey if ya get a minute will you email me all the pics you took while I was out here? :) PLEASE!