What a WONDERFUL holiday season it has been!! We were able to spend lots of time with family, enjoy the snow, and get lots of fun new things for Christmas!!! Trev got a new gun, LOTS of hunting stuff (i don't want to name it all), and a scrapbook I made him. I got so spoiled. Trev got me a zune, camera, purse, hoodie, and he made me an entry table(with the help of jon). I LOVE all of my presents!! Especially the suprises he got me (purse and table) cuz i know Trev put alot of time and thought into them!! :) He did a very good job picking out my purse! He's the best!And my table is AMAZING! I love it! We got snowed into Enterprise Christmas night, so we "had" to stay their another night and trev "had" to take off work friday! It was the best! :) The phones and internet were out! :) It was quite the experience!! Then when we finally got home friday night, Trev's grandpa called, and we were able to get one last present. Trevors aunt and uncle had a dog that they couldn't take care of anymore, and they were looking to get rid of it. So i BEGGED trev to let us get him! and he couldn't say no to me! So we got a new Yorkie named BUDDY! He's 1 year old, and pretty big for a yorkie. He has the cutest lil personality! He loves to go on walks!!! He follows me around the house, and makes me feel pretty good about myself. Trev loves havin a lil boy!!! He is sooo much fun! I'm so happy that we were able to bring him into our family! He's such a wonderful addition!! He spent New years with us at my parents house! We all stayed up til midnight playing games and eating ice cream. New years day we ate soup bowls, and played games! Below are lots of pics of everything that has gone on over the last couple weeks! I hope you
enjoy!!!



2 comments:
Shel I am so jealous that you got a dog, he is way cute! I want one so bad but we can't have dogs in our apartment! Oh well, someday!
Buddy is so cute! Those pics of him are adorable! I'm so glad you guys came over last night! American Idol was a lot of fun! The boys made me laugh! It was a good time! I'm glad you guys had a great christmas!!
Post a Comment