Since it's the beginning of the year I decided to make a post about what we did in 2008 and some things that we will be doing in 2009! The first half of 2008 wasn't very exciting, i was attending Taylor Andrews, while Trevor was working at MOA. We still lived in our little apartment at SUNSET SPRINGS. In June we celebrated our first year anniversary. We went to California!! It was the best. When we got back from California, we decided to move. We just moved across town into a townhome, where we currently live now. Trevor quit MOA about this time and got a new job at Allconnect. He still works at ALLconnect but after a couple months he decided he missed MOA so he works part time at both places. I Graduated Hair school the end of November!! While I miss all the girls I went to school with I am so glad to have it over! I'm currently looking for a job, and until I find one I am a stay at home wife and do some clients out of my home :) haha it's tough let me tell ya! Hopefully I get a job soon, keep your fingers crossed!
This up coming year we hope to be able to buy our first home, grow even closer together, take a nice long VACATION, and just enjoy life! We are so excited for this year, and hope it'll bring us lots of HAPPINESS !! We are so thankful to have all of you guys in our life, and appreciate all that everyone does for us!! :) :)
and what's a post without a picture or two?!?....

Me n Trev

Our baby Buddy!
4 comments:
oh yay for dogs!
i love you guys! i hope that 2009 is amazing for you! lets play soon:)
That dog looks miss-treated, I think he needs to live in Winnemucca on a nice big ranch where he can run and play in the big outdoors with out having to hide from landlords and such... :)
hey speaking of doing those few clients hair out of your house. I think its time for a trimmin!
Oh i miss you! And i love your puppy...call me soon!
Post a Comment