
I took a trip out to Tulsa to visit my sister Kali, Cedi and Jonathan this weekend. It was so much fun to see where they live, and get to spend some time with them! Cedi is getting so big, and so stinkin' cute! She was so much fun to play with. She warmed up to me really quick. I was so glad since i didn't have a ton of time there. I left on thurs. and got back yesterday. Anyways... we became pretty dang good buds pretty fast. She is hilarious. While i was cutting Kali's hair, Cedi had some pudding, it kept her pretty busy as you can tell by the first picture!:)She's so full of it! Kali and Jonathan had a work party to go to Friday night so I stayed home with Mercedi. We played and played and watched Little Einsteins. She even let me put her down, and she stayed asleep through the whole night. I was pretty proud of myself.:) On sat. me and Kali went shopping at the mall. It was so much fun to spend some time together, shopping!!! We found some really great deals, we are amazing at that!:) Then Sat. night we went to RUNTS for dinner it was delish. Sunday we went to church and just hung out. It's crazy that the church is true even in Tulsa haha. Cedi was so cute, after the prayers in sacrament she would scream "amen" haha she cracks me up! Monday we went shopping for a few things in the morning, then put up Kali's christmas decorations after meeting Jonathan for lunch. Then I headed home last night at five thirty. I left Cedi crying because i had given her some chapstick (my bad) and her mom took it away from her when i got out of the car. It was so sad to see her cry when I was leaving, I know she just wanted the chapstick, but it still made me feel SOO bad! I miss her already, but it is good to be home with Trevor. I missed him like crazy. Hopefully my next trip he comes with me! :)
7 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! What a cute little girl :) Will you be in Delta for Christmas Eve??
Looks like you had a good trip! And wow that pudding sure did keep her occupied! How funny! I bet Trevor is happy to have you back home:)! We still need to go bowling again sometime soon. Because I really do wanna go again! Just like our first date haha!
YAY for visiting! Cedi and I miss you SO much!! Only two weeks til we will be there though! We had a blast! Can't wait to do it again soon!
OH YEAH, I LOVE your new header! The pics are so cute!
Hey I need your address! Email it to me lindseystyler(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks!
Gingerbread houses is a fantastic idea. I've wanted to do that for a long time. I haven't made one since I was young with my grandma. So as far as everything we need, I'll need your help with that one. When do you wanna get together to make those? Josh will be awnry to get to make one, but if Trevor participates then I think we can get Josh too! haha!
It looks like you really are the favorite aunt all around the world aren't you...
Post a Comment