On Sunday we went to the temple and looked at the christmas lights. It was so much fun to go to the temple together. I love being at the temple, especially this time of year!
also... we put up our christmas decorations a LONG time ago, but I decided I'd post some pictures of them!
4 comments:
K...
1. CUTE DECO!!
2. Maci LOVES you guys....maybe someday I can go to one of her shows!
3. The temple lights are the BIGGEST thing I miss by not living in Utah. There isn't anything like it here!
Maci is so cute! I love your decorations, I need some more christmas decorations. One of the biggest things I need is a nativity scene. I love your guy's stockings, did you make those? I just wanna say, I love this time of year! The lights, the decorations, and being with family!
Thanks so much for doing my hair yesterday! I can't wait till we make our gingerbread houses!
the reason I started writing every month about it is because I honestly couldnt figure out what I was supposed to write about cause nothing new was ever going on. it was always....I'm working he's going to school. How have you been?
Merrill likes your Christmas decorations, he is planning a sleep over at your house when we come to Utah again... he also wants to know how many jars of pudding it took to get Mercedi that dirty???
Post a Comment