We went to the beach with Kali's fam and Jdigs sisters fam! It was a pretty sweet beach! You drove right up to the water, the water was pretty clear, the waves were legit and it was not very crowded at all!
This weekend we went to the Beach with Trev! We are leaving in a couple days so he was able to take Saturday off to hang out with us! :) Lets just say the beach I chose was not a good one! The water was disgusting, there were zero waves and it was SO crowded!! We still managed to have a blast, Koleman and Kiptyn didn't mind that the water reminded Trev of canals he used to swim in in Delta, the loved every second!
I really did not think Kiptyn would care one way or the other for the beach but she was in HEAVEN! She loved the sand (mostly eating it) and the water! One time I accidentally let a wave take her out and she came up out of the water literally laughing! It was so cute!
Koleman wasnt a big fan the first time. There was a lot of seaweed and he was scared of "the snakes" haha It does feel creepy when its wrapping around your leg! But when we went with trev he did not want to get out of the water and he loved building sand castles in the ..well mud!
Here are a bunch of pics from my phone! I can't wait to get home and download all of the pics off of my camera!
This weekend we went to the Beach with Trev! We are leaving in a couple days so he was able to take Saturday off to hang out with us! :) Lets just say the beach I chose was not a good one! The water was disgusting, there were zero waves and it was SO crowded!! We still managed to have a blast, Koleman and Kiptyn didn't mind that the water reminded Trev of canals he used to swim in in Delta, the loved every second!
I really did not think Kiptyn would care one way or the other for the beach but she was in HEAVEN! She loved the sand (mostly eating it) and the water! One time I accidentally let a wave take her out and she came up out of the water literally laughing! It was so cute!
Koleman wasnt a big fan the first time. There was a lot of seaweed and he was scared of "the snakes" haha It does feel creepy when its wrapping around your leg! But when we went with trev he did not want to get out of the water and he loved building sand castles in the ..well mud!
Here are a bunch of pics from my phone! I can't wait to get home and download all of the pics off of my camera!
We ended our fun Saturday with a team dinner at carrabas!










3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a blast! The baby girl is a doll! and Koleman is studly as usual!
I want to go again right now!!
Aw you have such a cute 'lil family
Post a Comment