Our day started out awesome!!! Kali and her family were here, we had Shipley Donuts, we went swimming and ate the best mexican food ever, Papasitos!! Then we decided to go to Freedom Over Texas downtown! If anyone ever offers you $8 tickets to see Martina Mcbride and Sheryl Crow perform you should run the other way! Unless of course you like to be stuck neck to neck butt cheek to butt check nose to nose to a million people! And I promise you that is not an over exaggeration! We were stuck in the middle of the biggest crowd of people I have ever seen, at a stand still, with no hopes of ever getting out! I thought for sure I was going to die and you get desperate when you are at that point in your life so I used my handy dandy elbows and got us out of there after what seemed like 2 hrs but was probably 45 minutes.
We sat on the grassy area outside of the "mass of people" for a few minutes then when it started filling up with people we hit the road for home!
So we didn't get to enjoy a cute little parade this yr, a derby or even a firework show, but we have never been so thankful for our freedom! God Bless the USA!
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the first pic of u n kiptyn!!!
That story is hilarious, I love your outfit and Trevor looks like a Mexican! We really missed you guys this year:(
sad you weren't in d town! i swear i can't even recognize you with your cute short hair!
Post a Comment