Sunday, March 10, 2013

PARTAY!!!

Koleman's birthday celebrations started on Wed. Mar 6 at Midnight! Literally! I was putting up some decorations because I thought he had FINALLY gone to sleep, I was hanging up the sign and I hear "O MY HECK, it's my Chip n Dale Birthday!" He was SOOOO excited! Koleman had been looking forward to his birthday since Christmas! At first he wanted a spider man birthday then  2 weeks ago it changed to Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers!  So I had to get creative because I couldn't find chip n dale party stuff anywhere!!





We had Chip N Dale pancakes in the morning! 
Koleman got so many phone calls and texts wishing him a Happy Birthday! He loved and laughed anytime someone sang to him!  


We had a Wendy's chicken nugget picnic on our living room floor for lunch! I only got a pic of this sweetie pie

Koleman spied his Ninja Turtle presents about 10 that morning and Trevor didn't get home until 2 so we had a long few hours waiting for dad to get home so we could open them! He opened them all in about 3 seconds flat! haha







Grandpa Styler made a special trip down to see Koleman on his Birthday! We loved that he put so much effort in making sure he got to see this little guy for his Birthday since he had to work the day of his party! Such an awesome Grandpa! and of course he gave him a BB gun! haha Koleman loves to just hold it, not so much shoot it yet! 



That night we had Chip N Dale cupcakes with just our little family!! 







Birthday Party!! 

We had Koleman's "real" party on Saturday!

Pre Party! 
(yes the ninja turtle shirt is on his back unless it is in the washer)



More Chip N Dale cupcakes!! 




Opening up presents! 
Koleman was SOOO spoiled by everyone!! 




The party people!! 
Great Grandma Adams! Papa and Grandma!  Uncle Vince! Dave Jenny & Kids! Shad Jeri Rian and Maci! Jacob Shay and Macardi! & Abby and Kadence 
Koleman sure loves all of these guys ALMOST as much as they love him! Thanks Terry Family for coming!! 







and one tired little boy after 4 straight days of partying!! :) 
 

 
 
We all love you SO much Koleman! We hope you loved you "Chip n Dale Birthday"!

3 comments:

Kali said...

What a stud!! Awesome work on pulling off a chip n dale birthday!!! Stinking sucks we couldn't be there!!!

Portia said...

Happy birthday to your little stud muffin!!!! You are such a good mom Lashel!! I feel like my boys would love, love , love koleman!!

Amanda and Tom said...

So cute! Love that Kevin came down on his birthday:). I'm really so sorry we couldn't come...we are the worst! I miss you guys so much!