Photo Credit: The amazing Trevor Styler and is tripod!
(he loved it when the lady at walgreens asked us for the copyright for the pics haha)
I have a new favorite song.. Just give me a Reason by Pink! It is soo good I have been listening to it forever, then the other day I was really listening to it and heard a line that is my absolute favorite..
"We're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again"
It is my new matto for my family!
We all get in plenty of fights...
Koleman and I..... every hour!
Trevor & Kiptyn... Anytime I go to the grocery store solo
Kiptyn & I ... every naptime & bedtime
Koleman & Trevor.... sometimes those ninja turtle fights turn into the real deal!
but really we are not broken, we're just a little bit bent and guess what?!? We still love each other!!
I'm so in love with my family! I'm so thankful for everything we have!
We are blessed, we have each other!

8 comments:
LOVE the last pic!!! All of them are so good though! Can't believe you got them with a tripod so AWESOME!
Love that the lady at Walgreens asked you for the copyright....took it myself lady! :)
Love these pics and this post. So true and a great reminder. You guys are gorgeous!
This is the cutest post ever! your pictures turned out so cute! We still need to do some with Crew.
I love that you are taking your own pictures. You are doing awesome!! I have never heard that song. Time to look it up on YouTube I guess. I am outta the loop.
good job trevor. maybe i need to hire you to take our family pics. :)
love all the birthday pics too. koleman is such a cute boy. it was fun celebrating at mcdonalds with him.
You guys are beautiful! :) Good job Trevor!
These are so cute!!! I love I and all your cute posts:) miss you!
You have a very cute family!
Post a Comment