Sunday, March 18, 2012

California

We planned a kindof random trip to california during Trev's spring break! He had monday and tuesday off of work so we decided what the hay lets go to cali! It was So much fun and just what we needed! ....

Beach Day 1...
Koleman's face is hilarious in this pic! He thought the wave was going to get him! He was quite scared of the ocean waves!










We were staying right next to Dana Point so we decided to take Koleman down to the harbor to see the boats! We were suprised when there was a partay going on! They had a band playing and tons of people were there dancin' away! It was lots of fun!












Beach Day 2









We went to PF Changs and visited the Finleys that evening! Yummo and Good company!


Harbor/Beach Day 3






We had such a great trip! We think Koleman had fun even though everytime we would ask him "are you having fun" he would say
"papa, tractor, cows.. FUN"
Next time we will just leave him with papa and Trev and I will go on Vaca! :)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! you look so cute and way cute party! happy bday to the little man!!

jenn said...

Cute Cute! Made me miss the beach.
I love the pictures of him chasing the seagulls.

Matt and Brittany said...

so jealous! i want to go so bad! we were in st george this weekend and of course it decided to be crappy weather while we were there! you look great!

Woods Family said...

I'm seriously so mad at you! You guys need your butts kicked :) haha. Way cute pictures, looks like you had fun!

Kali said...

AWESOME pics! I wanna go to the beach. SO glad you guys were able to go and have some fun. You guys look like Cali beach bums, esp Koleman the blonde blue eyed little Cali boy! :D

Amanda and Tom said...

California!! Lucky! Your pics are always the best! I love them and love you!

Ricci Harvey said...

The close up pic of him grinning, he looks like Shad. It looks like you had fun, I love the beach!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

fun. we love beach vacations. family time is the best even when it is just a few days away. it does the body good!

Nicole & Danny said...

I love all these pics, Kolemans face in the one is hilarious!!!